Sunday 26 February 2012

Doin' time with Gaz Hunt- A Samswineceller exclusive

As I'm sure anyone who follows the Manchester urban stunt world will know, a few weeks ago things finally came to blows after a fence climb too far, and one of our brothers felt the cold hand of the law. Now doing hard time in Strangeways, Gareth 'Gaz' Hunt is keen to make amends. We caught up with him in visiting hours to bring you his take on prison, the law and just keepin' on.
Gareth (far right) pictured in happier times at the Mr Stockport qualifying heats.               
























"Being here has really given me chance to think over my actions. Now I know what I did was wrong, and I'm paying the price at the end of the day. When you're out on a footage mission sometimes you can forget about the law, but now I realise I can't take for granted how lucky I am to be able to ride my bike anywhere, never mind on some really fab banks around the back of a hospital, at the end of the day despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage."

No comments:

Post a Comment