Sunday 25 November 2012

New Build Update #1

Can't say how stoked on being stoked on being stoked I am at the minute. After a lot of tinkering I'm pleased to say my new build is finally finished. I want to say a big thanks to The Andrew Clarke Bike Bunker (drop him a line if you want a quote on any fabrications, his prices ARE competitive and his craftmanship is second to none) and everyone else who helped out with building the build.
Got the idea for the frame from a GT Avalanche locked up outside Iceland, the extra triangle makes it extra responsive. And sorry stem fans, this ones under wraps for now, more will be revealed when I get the all clear from Jim Bauer.

Really excited about the new cable routing system

Jubilee clip headset for 'on the fly' tightening.

Not sure what this is for

Goes without saying.

Again, can't say how happy I am, cheers Andrew!

No comments:

Post a Comment